Breakfast Biscotti

Usually I drink my coffee (decaf, of course) black. But in the case of today's breakfast, I added some Hazelnut Creamer we had leftover from last weekend. And, with a batch of this biscotti I made yesterday afternoon ... it was even more delicious! It's a fantastic recipe if you're looking.

Happy Sunday! Mr. Evans and I are enjoying a lazy Sunday. The snow is keeping us indoors and we have some fantastic leftovers from dinner last night with friends. Can we say Balsamic Roasted Filet of Beef, Tuscan White Beans, Rosemary Cashews and Shaum Torte with Raspberries and Fresh Cream (aka Eton Mess according to Ina). We were so busy enjoying our food I forgot to take photos. All recipes can be found in Ina's How Easy Is That? cookbook.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips