Tagliarelle with Truffle Butter and Basil Green Goddess and Bibb Salad

On Friday night, we made some our favorite Ina recipes for dinner. This pasta looks deceivingly simple, but is packed with flavor and luxury. We can only find truffle butter at one gourmet market and the price is a bit steep, but it's worth every penny! Click here for the recipe.

The salad is another staple in our house. Click here for the recipe. In the photo below, do you see how my lovely pill organizer peeked in? I am taking so many vitamins I need it to keep everything straight. Hehe.

After dinner, we watched The King's Speech with Colin Firth. Mr. Evans will tell you I fell asleep during the last 5-10 minutes, but it truly is a worthwhile movie to watch.

Saturday night we went to see Les Miserables! It was epic, but beautifully performed. :)

Also, I hope everyone had a great Easter with family and friends.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips