Warmer Weather

And, we're off... to warmer weather!! Tomorrow, we'll be heading to Bonita Springs, FL where the forecast is 90 degrees and sunshine for the next five days. Thanks be to God! :)

(When I return I'll be sure to post photos of our trip and recent happenings including signing the national anthem at Miller Park and an awesome benefit with a culinary twist for Japan last weekend.)

The photo below is a little glimmer of hope from Wisconsin. These flowers are from the grocery store, but it appears that our tulips and other bulbed flowers will be opening any day now. Then, I can make a real arrangement. :)

P.S. Pam, have a wonderful bridal shower and bachelorette party this weekend. I'm sad I can't make it, but I know you'll have a blast!

P.P.S. Nursery plans and baby bump have both sprouted. I'll be sure to post some ideas and photos (respectively).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips