Update from the Evans Household

So, I know it's been a while since my last post. Our internet capabilities were non-existent for about week. But, thanks to my tech savvy father, we're back in business.

Sine I last posted, the following has happened or is happening:
- the nursery renovation is underway
- my nesting has extended to our master bedroom, so this redecorating project is also underway
- Mr. Evans competed in a mini triathlon in our town and WON
- we've attended two weddings, one in Green Bay, the other in small town Illinois
- Mr. Evans attended his godson Ethan's 4th birthday party at Miller Park
- we celebrated Mother's Day at Harbor House in Milwaukee
- we celebrated our friend Kerri's engagement
- both Mr. Evans and I have both been feeling little girl Evans moving like crazy in my belly!

Needless to say, we're lucky to have such great things going on! :) Here are a few photos of the bump as of late.

Bump at 22 weeks

Bump at 23 weeks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips