Labor Day

Today is my due date. It is Labor Day. But, I'm not in labor... yet.

Little baby Evans has not yet decided to make her appearance in this world, but I anticipate she'll be here soon! We cannot wait to meet her.

In the meantime, I appreciate everyone's kind words, prayers and encouragement. We will definitely be texting/emailing/etc when she arrives, so don't worry. I am doing great and feeling really well, so I feel blessed to have had such a great pregnancy. I can only hope our little baby will be this easy! :)

Also, I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I promise I'll be back in full force blogging soon!

** This is me golfing yesterday! I am hoping the bouncing in the golf cart will get this baby moving!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips