One month later...

It's been a month since our little girl arrived. It's been amazing -- full of laughter, patience and learning. My recovery has been fantastic, we've been sleeping well (Nina will sleep 6-8 hour stretches at night), and Nina eats like a champ, except for our minor setback with her developing reflux. Mr. Evans is a fantastic father and I am so lucky to have him as a partner in this new family life of ours. And, Nina is pure butter - she makes my heart melt. I see a lot of us in her and I cannot wait to watch her grow and be part of her life. The picture below is a prime example. It's a sneak peak from her newborn photography session at our house last week. Our photographer Amy from McManigal Photography was just great.

I apologize for the lack of posts (I know many of you have asked what's going on - what's going on is I've been spending time with my Nina). My time spent at the computer has been very limited lately... not because I can't, but because I've chosen not to sit and browse/post/email/etc. She is now one month old. And, next week real life starts again - a new job, graduate school, Nina starts daycare. This means, I'll be back on the computer... hence, this post.

I'll be posting again very soon. We've been busy so I have lots to share - her baptism, our first trip out of state with Nina to my SIL's baby shower, etc.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips