100 Posts


So, I've had 100 posts since I started my blog. Let's celebrate! Here are things you might not know about  me. Or, if we're friends or family, you probably do!

What don't I know about you? I'd love to read your comments!

I live in the town I grew up in.
I love to cook and bake.
I love to read cookbooks. 

I blog about my baby Nina a lot.
I play piano, but not nearly enough.
I am obsessed with Pinterest on my iPhone.
I eat a ton of cheese and drink a glass of wine perhaps too often.
My middle name is Rose.
Mr. Evans is the best father and husband. He’s currently training for an Ironman. Wow.
I’m impatient and am very particular about how things are done. 
I’m organized, sometimes too much so.
I have a nice camera, but don’t take great photos. Yet.
I have an old violin that my grandpa gave to me. My goal is to learn to play Ashokan Farewell on it.
I hate scary movies. Even scary movie preview commercials.
I love McDonald’s.
I drink decaf.
I don’t drink enough water during the day.
I have to have something sweet after dinner.
I love fireworks and summers on the lake.
I love being a mom and wife.
On Saturday mornings in the summer, you'll find me at our farmers market.
I have far too many Sharpies to count.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips