O Christmas Tree

There is nothing like the soft twinkling lights of a Christmas tree. Nina is in a trance looking at the lights, and Mr. Evans and I are surely in the Christmas spirit. My Pandora is set to holiday tunes, we're burning an evergreen candle, I'm planning my cookie recipes, I've been writing out Christmas cards... does it get any better than that?

Since we don't have a fireplace (but definitely want one in our next house), we hang our stockings for St. Nick on my baby grand piano. Mr. Evans and I each have stockings from our mothers, so I only thought it fitting that Nina have one from me. The one below was made in late August, when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. It kept me busy and the stores were just starting to stock stocking kits. I sewed this one by hand.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips