The New Year

Over the New Year's weekend, we were in Hudson, WI (near the Twin Cities) celebrating Christmas (and New Year's) with the Evans family.

My SIL Katie had a baby boy on December 13th (exactly three month's after Nina). Here is below. Isn't he handsome? Welcome to the world, Evan Brian... our latest godchild. Don't you love the name? I tribute to my SIL's maiden name!

Here is my wonderful family of in-laws. Since I am only child, I feel so blessed to have married into a family with three other girls! :)

Here are a few photos of sweet Evan and baby Nina. I cannot wait they can play together!

Some random photos of Ethan (another godchild, what a gentle giant), Elsa (full of spunk), and lovely Aunt Buh (Beth) who made the trek from Montana for the holidays. We missed her fiance Nick, but look forward to their wedding in a few months!

I hope everyone is having a great 2012, thus far. Anyone working on a resolution list? My cousin-in-law Kala started one of hers already... click here! I was happy to help her design the blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips