Five bits

1. Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible--it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, off you more joy than any material possession could. - barbara de angelis

2. A woman unsatisfied must have luxuries. But a woman who truly loves a man would sleep on a board. - d.h. lawrence

3. I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart. - ee cummings

4. Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold. - zelda fitzgerald

5. A successful marriage requires falling in love, many times, always with the same person. - mignon mclaughlin

6. To keep a fire burning brightly there's one easy rule: keep the logs together, near enough to keep warm and far enough apart for breathing room. Good fire, good marriage, same rule. - marnie reed crowel

7. Do not let the sun go down on your wrath. - ephesians 4:26

8. A peaceful home is as sacred a place as any chapel or cathedral. - bill keane

9. I am always interested in how big things begin. You know how it is; you're young, you make some decisions... then swish, you're seventy. You've been working your profession for over fifty years and that white-haired lady by your side has eaten over 50,000 meals with you. How do such things begin? - thornton wilder

10. Love is patient, love is kind. - 1 corinthians 13


Note: I know this is really 10 bits, but with Valentine's Day I wanted to add a few I liked. :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips