Quick Trip to San Diego

Last weekend, I was in San Diego on a business trip. I mainly spent my time in a convention hall, but managed to snap a few quick photos on my iPhone.

Mr. Evans stayed home with Nina and loved it. She went to daycare, but at night they biked on the trainer together, went to the sushi bar together and visited Meemaw and Grandbear (my in-laws). He and she are the best! I missed them terribly. How could you not?

Clockwise: Nina's California license plate. I didn't buy it, but was surprised to find her name. - The harbor in San Diego where we had lunch both days. - My favorite airplane snacks (Ginger ale and Garret's popcorn from Chicago). - The gaslamp district where we had dinner every night. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips