Purple

Happy Monday! I thought I'd share a few photos from our front yard. Our daffodils have come and gone, but now our two front pink trees are blooming and these little blue/purple flowers have sprouted everywhere. Since both of these photos remind me of my favorite color and a good book, I thought I'd share these two passages I really like.

"... have you ever found God in church? I never did. I just found a bunch of folks hoping for him to show. Any God I ever felt in church I brought in with me. And I think all the other folks did too. They come to church to share God, not find God." - Alice Walker, The Color Purple

"I think it pissed God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it." - Alice Walker, The Color Purple

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips