Basil Rubbed Pork Chops, Panzanella and Grilled Nectarines

If you've been to our house for dinner, you've probably had this recipe. I've been making it for years. In fact, I've made it so often I basically have the recipe memorized. It's this recipe and this recipe... with lots of tweaks.

We made it a few nights ago again for dinner and it couldn't be any easier. Here's the breakdown of a dinner for two.

1. Grill boneless 1 inch thick pork chops that have been rubbed with basil and seasoned with salt, pepper and a bit of evoo. We each at one chop.

2. Buy 2 nectarines, half them and grill until marks appear.

3. Meanwhile, make your panzanella. I used about 3 small tomatoes, 1 cucumber, 1 red pepper, 1 garlic clove, a whole bunch of chopped basil, some goat cheese, some dijon mustard, salt, pepper, evoo and white wine vinegar. I think that's all. Oh, and bread of course. You really don't need a recipe.

4. To assemble, drizzle your necarines with some honey and top with blue or goat cheese, pine nuts and basil. Serve with your pork chop and panzanella.

5. Enjoy!

via my iPhone

I recently posted a few summer grilling/salad recipes for two. What are your favorite things to make in summer?

Happy Weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips