It's Official...

It is official. I've earned my Master's Degree in Organizational Leadership and Communication through Gonzaga University. Yipee! My diploma comes in the mail in a few weeks and then it becomes truly official!

After turning in my final paper yesterday, Mr. Evans and I went to Poplar Inn to celebrate. A bottle of wine later and pretty roses... I'd say that caps it off nicely!

I couldn't have done these past two years of classes without you, Mr. Evans. I'd say starting back up in the program when Nina was only six weeks old was challenging at the time, but looking back I'm so glad I kept chugging through.

Phew... I'm done. with. school. forever. Yikes. But learning never stops. Right?




Happy Weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips