Shrimp Swim Certificate

Nina finished up her swim lessons a few months ago, but missed the final class due to a bout with pink eye. Nonetheless, I've finally received her little diploma. How cute, huh?

Note: Nina cannot climb out of the water?! Lol.

Have a great weekend!

p.s. I want this. If you read her blog, do you too?

p.p.s. You should read this if you are mother, have a mother, and/or have a Pinterest obsession. I read it months ago, but recently came across it again and thought it was worth sharing.

p.p.p.s. If you like to travel, check this out (scroll to the bottom). Omg. I was simply lost in the one for Dublin. We're headed there in September! I need to start shopping for a trench or great hooded jacket in case it rains. Any suggestions?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips