Twelve months! Nina is One!

My baby is one today. Actually, it's official at 4:45 pm, but who's counting? I have to say, today is bittersweet. It's hard to watch my baby girl grow so quickly before my eyes, but I am excited for all that is to come.

I've decided today's post will be short. Can I really smoosh my emotions and thoughts about her twelve precious months into succinct words? Probably not. I'm getting a bit weepy thinking about it. However, I'm working on a project I hope to share with you (whomever my readers are). Stay tuned.

Happy birthday beautiful Nina. We love you.

Here's a synopsis of Nina's month-by-month photos... Enjoy!













I think this last photo says it all. Here we go! Keep up with me mommy and daddy! I'm afraid she's inherited the energy, spunk and determination of her daddy and I. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips