School Paperwork Organization

Recently at daycare, Nina had her first class photo. Hurrah! I have a small pile starting of little projects she makes as well so I thought now might be a fun time to develop an organization system for all the inevitable projects, report cards, class photos, etc.

I came across this post on IHeart Organizing. To all you moms out there, it was easy, efficient and inexpensive. Perfect.

Here are a few terrible photos of my super fun finished product. Click the link above to get the printables!

P.S. If you're thinking to yourself - "What in Cheesuses name does she need this for... her daughter is only one and is not even in real school yet?" Well, boo hoo to you. I like fun projects and time will fly!! :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips