Thanksgiving Recap

This past weekend was great fun! Isn't Thanksgiving the best? I think I say that about every holiday. Good fun, time with family, more good food, some great wine... the list goes on. For Thanksgiving this year we split time between both of our sides. In the morning we traveled to the Evans household and spent the late afternoon/evening at my parents house. The rest of the weekend was spent as follows - dinner with good friends, a surprise birthday lunch for my sister-in-law, lots of leftovers, holiday shopping trips, putting up our Christmas decorations and tree, our local Christmas parade followed by dinner at our house and a Packer party, and more! 

Nina (and all of the Evans grand kids) love the family dog Louie. He's 15 and is a gentle giant.
My mother-in-law makes a great feast - salad, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, stuffing, gravy, turkey, sweet potatoes, applesauce, rolls, cranberries, raspberry fluff ... yum.
Mike, Mr. Evans and David drinking on my parent's screened in porch. 
The sunset was beautiful!
Dinner at my parents house - family style. We had delicious food as well... and delicious beverages (a Pumpkin Pie Martini, Orange Italian Liquor and a fun concoction served in a hallowed out pumpkin with ginger ale, apple cider and Captain Morgan). 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips