Ina Garten in Milwaukee!

As you may know, I am a major fan of Ina Garten. The Barefoot Contessa. I own every cookbook and have made (or have eaten) nearly every recipe ... or so it seems. When my mom (my counterpart in cooking) asked if I wanted to join her for a Conversation with the Barefoot Contessa in Milwaukee, I was ecstatic. And, dinner at my favorite Harbor House prior to the show for a prix fixe Ina menu - sold!

Finally, last week we got to see her - from about seven rows away. She was as earthly and elegant as you'd imagine. Just like her recipes. Just like on TV  I felt like I was right there in the Hamptons with her and Jeffery.

Dinner at Harbor House. The menu below was delish and the recipes were from her new cookbook. Included with our ticket purchase was a signed copy of the newest edition!

Left: Prior to the show my mom and I grabbed a cocktail at Mo's.
Right: We ran into my mother-in-law and her friend at the show! They're big fans as well!
I didn't take these photos, but I thought I'd post them. They were emailed out to attendees following the show. 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips