Lately on our world...

Here's a random smattering of photos from my iPhone from the past month or so. Don't you just love scrolling back through your photo stream? Sometimes I'm thankful for this feature just to remember what I do during a week! I'm sure we all can relate.

Clockwise: (1) my favorite holiday drink at McDonald's - nonfat Peppermint Hot Cocoa... perfect for a shopping trip, (2) cookies at Sciortino's Bakery on Brady St - my fav, (3) a beautiful wedding at the Grain Exchange downtown, (4) family dinner at Hon-e-kor - our favorite Friday night fish fry spot.
Clockwise: (1) Nina enjoying some tomato based dinner, (2) Nina and my mom being silly at lunch at the Milwaukee Ale House, (3) appetizers and dinner with good friends, (4) a surprise dinner all the way from Chicago's RPM Italian Restaurant... Mama DePandi's Bucatini Pomodoro! If you watch Bill & Giuliana, you know that this is a treat.
Clockwise: (1) Nina bundled up on a cold day, (2) Mr. Evans and I courtside at a Bucks game with clients, (3) Nina's first band-aid, (4) Mr. Evans enjoying a rare post-Thanksgiving golf game at WBCC.
Clockwise: (1) I made filet mignon au poivre with Ina's mustard mash to celebrate a special professional milestone for Mr. Evans, (2) Made Ina's tomato soup with gruyere grilled cheese croutons for lunch with my in-laws, (3) Ate Ina's lobster mac-and-cheese for dinner, (4) Mr. Evans and Bob enjoying their new purchase... smoking pipes.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips