From the outside...

We were blessed that the past owners of our home invested in great landscaping. It's beautiful and we love watching everything bloom! Last weekend we planted our herbs, pots, window boxes and more. We look forward to taking good care of the yard! And while we're not doing a garden this year, there is a perfect spot for the future. We also have lilacs and four or five fruit trees (pear or cherry trees, I think), so it will be fun to watch those grow. Here's a few snapshots I took on my iPhone a few sunny nights ago. I just love walking around!

You'll notice there is not a rhubarb plant, yet. I think I shall plant one soon! Meantime, if anyone has any they'd like to share I'd surely be grateful.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips