Lately...

I know, I know. I'm behind. I've forgotten to post about our amazing weekend in Kohler - our stay at the American Club, my time at the Waters Spa (hello Avocado Body Wrap), our to-die-for six course dinner with wine pairings at the Immigrant Room. Ahh-mazing. Mr. Evans sure does have a great job!

I've forgotten to show you pictures from moving day - the great help, my wonderful family, our Kentucky Derby mint juleps, a delish brunch and more. Maybe it's because I didn't take a single picture all weekend.

So for now, here's an update on the last few days... I had a wonderful Mother's Day. The best, actually. Here we are at brunch at our Country Club.

We've been enjoying our sunroom and back patio. Although we are mostly organized and settled, we still have what seems like quite a bit more work to do. I'm thinking I'll post some photos soon so you can see our home. Sound good?



Mr. Evans got a new lawn tractor. We have an acre of land to cut now, so this was a must. Wait - did I say we? :) Not.

P.S. I loved this post about expectations, getting older and being presents. Girls, it's a must read. I know you can relate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips