When Daddy's Away...

When Daddy's away, the girls will play! Mr. Evans was in Vegas last weekend for a bachelor party, so Nina and I enjoyed ourselves. Just wait until "enjoying ourselves" means a spa day and trip to Chicago for shopping. What can I say, I learned from the best. Needless to say, our weekend was a little more low key. 

Friday, we went shopping (I'm on a decorating mission) and went to Festa Italiana with family. Saturday, we got up early and went to the Farmer's Market, received a flower delivery from Mr. Evans (what a guy!), went to the lake for the day, and then went to a friend's cookout for dinner! Sunday, I attended a friend's bridal shower and then we went to the lake again (surprise, surprise). Here's a few photos:




Just for fun, here are a few great links to check out:
- Peruse Part Nouveau, you'll be sucked in!
- Humans of New York is so real and captivating.
- As we all know, I luurrve stationery so Letterheady is right up my alley (a compilation of letterhead designs of the famous).
- LOVE this post and the articles to which it links... I really am head over heels all things royal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips