Fun Weekend

Warning: photo overload. I couldn't help myself! :)

There is nothing better than a fun, jam packed weekend away! I love spending time with people I love and doing new things (and familiar things, too)!

Last weekend, we went to Hudson where my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and godson live. Here's our weekend recap...

We arrived late Thursday night, so this is how Nina and Evan greeted each other upon waking.

On Friday during the day, we headed to Como Zoo in the Twin Cities. Mr. Evans took this photo!

These little monkey's loovvved it.

My sister-in-law Katie packed a delish picnic lunch complete with these cookies. Yummmmmm.

A little pre-bed play time? :) They play sooo well together.

After the babes were in bed, we enjoyed cocktails and dinner!

My in-laws came as well!

On Saturday morning, us girls went for pedicures and a trip to Home Goods. A perfect morning if I do say so myself! Then, Mr. Evans and I (and my in-laws) drove to a wedding in Red Wing, MN. Friends of Mr. Evans's from high school/college got married. In true fashion, I didn't take a single picture at the wedding. Go figure. But... I did snap one of this crazy bridge over the Mississippi and...

of this boot at the famous Red Wing boots store (pre-wedding stop per Mr. Evans's recommendation)!

Meanwhile, Nina and Evan were enjoying themselves with my sister and brother-in-law. Thanks guys!


I mean... how a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!!!!

Sunday morning, the guys golfed and the girls/kiddos packed up and ventured to the St. Paul Farmer's Market (love it). Then, we drove to Edina for some shopping and lunch at D'Amico and Sons. I've been there once before with Megan (sorry we didn't see you this trip, Megs!). It's delish!

Later that day, we met up with the guys for froyo in Hudson.

We also saw where Adam is a firefighter. How awesome!!


 Needless to say, when we left Sunday evening Nina was tuckered out. Luckily she slept the entire 5 hour drive home! What a fun weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips