2014

It’s a new year! For me this means saying goodbye to 2013 and hello to 2014 (time for fresh starts, freshening up, a new calendar, and preparing for the awesome things to come).

As for reflection, of course I always think about bad habits to kick, new skills to learn, people I admire, what I have overcome this past year, what I admire in my life, and where my life is headed (sub-out I/me/my for us/we/our/etc).

My answers are always framed with my thoughts on balance, priorities, simplifying, what matters most and making things happen. I hope you (and your spouse) take time to reflect and plan together. :)

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and I wish you nothing but a happy, healthy and successful 2014! :)

p.s. Comparison is the thief of joy. Such a goood reminder as we begin the new year!
via

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips