Lately...

Here's just a little bit of what's going on lately... :)

I am officially 25 weeks today. This pregnancy has been flying along! Although I haven't been blogging much about this pregnancy yet, I promise I will start soon. The nursery decorating plans are in the works, bump photos are being taken, Nina is SO excited and baby girl is doing well!

I recently chopped my hair off and added some darker highlights... here's an awkward selfie from my bathroom. Thanks to Carla and Katie for convincing me to do it. It is so much easier in the morning! :)

I am in love with this watch my parents got me for Christmas. Sometimes a new something special is just what the doctor ordered! I also love these gloves from Mr. Evans... they make me feel so glamorous on date night in the doldrums of winter!

I recently finished reading Maria Semple's popular Where'd you go, Bernadette. I read it on our Kindle Fire (it's a long story... we have an iPad as well but got this Kindle for free when we bought our new SUV (also a long story...)) and I devoured it! It lives up to all the hype and I totally recommend it!

Last weekend, my friend Kayla and I went to the St. Norbert Abbey's Spirituality Center for a Mom2Mom Retreat organized by my sister-in-law Carla. We were phone-less/technology-less all weekend, so here's the only (blurry) photo I took... on the drive up we had Starbucks. :) Nonetheless, the retreat was full of wonderful details and opportunity for some physical and mental rest with massage, meditation, prayer and thought provoking discussions. Besides the fact I got a stomach bug and was fighting a cold all weekend, it was soo worthwhile!

Happy Weekend! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips