2014 Reader Survey

Dear Friends,

I was just thinking about you all today (as I do during little moments throughout each day)! How are you?? What's new? How are YOU, your kiddos, husband, job, life, etc?? Are you ready for the holidays?

Things here are great! Our jobs keep Mr. Evans and I super engaged and busy. I was recently asked to the President of the Board of Directors of a non-profit, which is a wonderful honor! Our kiddos are happy, healthy and so so so joyful. Oh jeez - without them I'd be a mess. Nina "gets" Christmas this year, which is so sweet. Mae is seriously the most content, peaceful and sweet little thing. My planner sales went pretty well - no complaints when I get to help other moms/women/entrepreneurs!

Christmas is just about here - yay! It's such a magical time of year, isn't it? Time with friends and family, fun events, new experiences, and truly remembering the reason for the season. That's what it's all about.

I also love thinking about and planning for 2015. Mr. Evans and I are being truly intentional about what kind of year we want to design for ourselves. We've put together all our ideas, mental notes, lists and goals to try and plan for a purposeful year.

Part of that planning (for me) includes the direction for Rhubarb & Linen in 2015. I've been writing this blog for 4 years now, so I would love some info from you now so I can start the year with a clear direction.

And while there are not a ton of comments daily (or ever), I know there are a lot of you out there. Thousands a month actually. You just must be observers and not commenters - I can relate. :) So, I'm hoping that today you’ll take a second to fill out this totally anonymous survey to help me out.


This blog is yes, a place for me to document a few things in our life, but it's also for you. I have a few new ideas for 2015 that I'm contemplating - stay tuned! I LOVE helping women and mommas be more and do more and I'm excited/nervous to share my ideas and thoughts!

** If you're reading this on your iPhone, you may need to hop on a computer for the survey to work. :)

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

You can also click here to take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6V5XZ9L

Image via

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips