Savor

Every morning before I peel myself out of bed I read Savor by Shauna Niequist. A clear head and intentional mindset are a must for me and this does it!! One little shift to my morning and it's already made big differences. I'd totally recommended it!

I think I'll get Bread & Wine next - anyone have it and love it?

P.S. I purchased Savor after listening to Jamie Ivey interview Shauna Niequist (the author) on her podcast, The Happy Hour. Such a good series!

P.P.S. I'm not really a devotional kind of gal but Shauna's way with words totally sucks me in! I'm tempted to keep reading ahead, but pull back and just enjoy (or savor, see what I did there - ha!) the messages she shares.



A little bonus for ya!! Last week I got to hold my cousin Lauren's twin boys - Dax and Keaton. So so sweet!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips