September 1

Tuesday, September 1 was a banner day in the Evans household. Hooray Mail launched! Nina and Mae had their "first" day of the school year! I entered my birthday month... aka the month I turn the big 3-0! And historically, September always bring fun and excitement (here and here).

To celebrate September 1, we made an impromptu trip to the lake to enjoy the beautiful weather. Its been 85 and sunny (perfect in my book!) and since fall is right around the corner, we definitely had to take advantage of the night!

So, we ate pizza on the pontoon boat, had a cocktail or two, and swam around Penny Island (in the middle of my parent's lake) as the sun set. A great end to a wonderful day!!

The launch went great and am anxious to keep working, moving forward and connecting with more and more mama and kiddos! :)

Here are a few photos from the day so I can remember it. As I've said for the past 4 years I've been blogging, this blog is also a memory book for me to look back on - and this day/month makes the Evans fam history books! ;)


Above: Nina and Mae getting ready for classes to start at Montessori again! :)

Below: Pizza, pontoon, Penny Island and sunsets!!




 ^^ Circus Baby at sunset ^^

P.S. Here are Nina's first day posts: 2013 and 2014!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips