Memorial Day Recap

Last weekend was fun, festive and FULL! :) A pizza party, a good friend's 30th birthday party, farmer's market, helping my parents pack up and move, some lake time, girls day in Cedarburg, BBQ with family, more moving, lake time, kayak ride, jet ski rides, sand bar time, cocktails... lots of fun!!

I didn't take many photos, but here are a few from our actual Memorial Day.

First, thanks to our soldiers for giving the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. I'm a proud American and so so moved to honor and remember our fallen heroes.


Nina and Mae LOVE the lake!!


I love this photo of my parents and my girls at their house. They're moving in a few weeks and are remodeling another house on the same lake. Lots of happy memories here!!

Sweet Mae Frances :)

These girls are inseparable. Here there are during a little early morning relaxation and play time...
Evan and Nina at the parade... silly guys!


God Bless America.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips