Adele in Concert!

Last weekend, my mom and I took the train into Chicago to see Adele.

OMG - if you loved her before, you would love her EVEN more after seeing her in concert. First, her voice is just out of this world. Second, she makes it feel like she is talking directly to you during her chats with the audience. She's hilarious, but totally relatable ... mom stuff, working mom stuff, heartbreak, being a kid at heart, family, loving your hometown, etc.

Just so good really.

I'm not a concert goer usually, but I am so happy my mom surprised me with tickets. Memories we'll never forget!

Here are a few photos. Our phones are FULL of video clips but I figure you all know she's pretty great. :)

We got down a bit early and did some shopping... hence the Valentino's and Louboutin's. Don't worry... I just tried them on. ;) We also hit up Eataly (Mario Batali's mega food experience) for a little biting - so good!

When we got ready to go to the concert, my mom (a former beautician back in the day) did "Adele Cat Eyes"... duh. Hehe!!


We ate dinner beforehand at RPM Italian. My mom had been here a few times, but it was my first time. I've always been a Giuliana Rancic fan (and foodie!) so it was fun to see it in person. We shared a few small plates - Lobster Caprese Salad, Zucchini Blossoms with Fresh Ricotta, Arancini and Ahi Tuna Bruschetta with Basil Aioli. Yumm!

I had a Rhubarb and Lemon cocktail - so so yummy. And if you're a long time blog reader, you know my love for anything rhubarb!

Before the concert started... HELLO!



Ahhhh... SO amazing!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips