Kids Museum

A few weeks back, my sister-in-law and I took our kiddos to the Fond du Lac Children's Museum. We'd both been before and figured it would be fun to do on a rainy day while our husband's were together at the Ryder Cup. 

Here are a few photos if you'd like to see...





Lunch afterwards at Jimmy John's :)

 And now a few random ones just because... like pretty flowers... :)

I hosted a Lula Roe Party... here are a few things I got. ;)

Lots of time at the Tennis Club watching Nina and chasing after Mae... 

Lots of snuggles from this one... 

Lots of Avocado Toast... yum!!

Can you believe how old she's getting?! 

My phone is basically FULL of sunrise/sunset photos. 

Hehe... :)

See what I mean? More sunrise photos. :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips