Exciting News!!


EXCITING NEWS!! READ ON... :)

I usually post mostly photos on this blog and try to shy away from too tooo much personal stuff, but one thing I've kept pretty quiet about is my business Hooray Mail.

In April 2015, I had a seed of an idea thanks to my bubbly and curly haired daughter Nina. She loved going to the mailbox to see if there was a magazine, invitation, card or something that could possibly be for her. If there was, Hooray!! her day was made!

And since I'm the daughter of two entrepreneurs my mind starts solving problems. As a child, I LOVED getting snail mail too - the joy, the fun... the hooray moment! I wanted to provide my little girls the same fun experience in our digital world so I looked to see if there was a subscription based service that would automatically send them fun mail. There was Birchbox and Dollar Shave Club and StitchFix, so why not? But, I couldn’t find what I was looking for so I decided to do something about it! And as a working busy mama with a full to-do list, I figured it would be a great thing to connect with my kids over - snail mail on purpose. With simple activities and personalized just for them - twice per month some love in the mail.

In September 2015 I launched and the idea took off! Hooray Mail has now sent kiddos mail in almost all 50 states including Alaska!

But today, I am super excited to share that I have officially sold Hooray Mail.

Why?

To keep it short and simple, I am super proud to have grown a debt-free online business that was worthy of being sold in just over year. My girls, husband and family come first. And, then there is my regular full-time job and other commitments... So after much exploration and prayer, I just felt a tug that it might be time to pass the torch so I kind of sort of put it out there in the world. And honestly, the transition couldn't be any easier and more seamless. I am totally at peace and super excited/proud! I am so proud my girls have seen what it looks like to start from scratch and build a business with no help or easy answers.

So, now what?

I've sold to an amazing fellow entrepreneur who is going to do a fantastic job (same great service, same great snail mail for kids) and has big/fun/exciting ideas for the brand. Yay! She'll be taking over starting very soon but I wanted to share with friends and family before we "officially" announced the news to the world in a few days!

So moral of the story is this...

Listen to your intuition. Work hard, dream big, hustle AND be still.

Give yourself permission. You do you. ;)

If you have an idea or a little whisper, what's stopping by you?


Hooray!!!!!!!!

A now a few photos, because well, why not? :)

My sweet Nina, the cheery face behind HOOORAY!!! mail!

A fun podcast episode... All Up In Your Lady Business!


The Lively Show! What a dream to be a guest!! :)

So far we've shipped all over the U.S. including Alaska!!!

Happy kiddos - the reason behind it all!!

Fun collaborations with awesome bloggers!!

So many amazing designers!!

Lara Casey's Instagram story screenshot!! ;)

Nina and I shipping the very first batch of Hooray Mail!!



(Success image above via)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips