Prep Dish Review

A few weeks ago listening to The Lively Show podcast, which I look forward to every Thursday, I learned of a fantastic company - PrepDish. Basically you shop once, prep once and eat healthy meals all week long. As part of The Lively Show, there was a free sign-up offer so why not give it a try! You can get a free meal plan as well by signing up for the PrepDish newsletter! Also, use this link to sign up so I can get a little bonus too! :)

I've documented my first week using PrepDish and thought I'd share with you today.

If you're looking for more details check out this page: http://www.prepdish.com/how-it-works/

Each meal plan includes:
- 4 crave-worthy meals
- 1 creative side salad (can use here and there throughout the week)
- 1 nutritious snack (lasts entire week)
- 1 wholesome breakfast (lasts entire week)
- 1 delicious dessert (lasts entire week)
BONUS: The meals are all completely either Paleo or Gluten-Free (you pick your program!)... we did Paleo!
NOTE: The meal plans include the grocery shopping list, instructions for your prep day and simple little things to do for "Dish Day" (aka the day you actually eat your meal)

A few Sundays ago, I grocery shopped and prepped per the super simple instructions. Here are a few of the things I prepped!

Then I wrapped it all up and loaded it in the fridge. :)

Here is our super full fridge. Honestly, it was SO easy to get everything ready and it made me feel less stressed knowing that everything was all set to go for the week!

Now to show you the results. I took pictures of our meals all week to show you what we ate so you get an idea!

Meal 1: Shrimp Cobb Salad

Meal 2: Mediterranean Frittata

Breakfast: Bacon and Strawberries with Almond Butter 
(here's mine at work one morning!)

Salad: Spinach, Orange, Fennel, Avocado and Sliced Almond Salad
(I ate this for dinner one day when Mr. Evans was at a work dinner and the girls ate the chicken and sweet potatoes below)
Meal 3: Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Tarragon Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Asparagus
(since I don't eat chicken I prepped this for Mr. Evans and the kiddos weekday lunches)

Meal 4: Steak with Baked Potato and Roasted Broccoli 
(we made a flank steak on the grill)
Just as an example, your kiddos can eat all this too! Here's Nina's plate of oranges, fennel, broccoli, steak, avocado, sliced almonds and some feta cheese. She ate this up and then some more!

Don't forget - if you want to sign up for Prep Dish here is the website.

P.S. Looking for other meal prep ideas? Click here and here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips