Essentials, Continued.

A few tools in your arsenal, and you're good to go! In fact, I loved wedding registry day with Mr. Evans because we got to pick out great things that we know we'd use all the time.

White kitchen items are my favorite. They're a fantastic and clean blank slate. And Sharpies, who could live without them. Not me. Grocery lists, menu planning, letters to friends. They are the perfect writing utensil.






** Disclaimer: You may have noticed I post a photo or two with each post (as if that's not stating the obvious)! Please keep in mind that I take these photos with a brand new camera that I have barely any idea how to use. Bear with me as I learn! If you have any great tips for learning how to use a Canon EOS Rebel T1i, let me know! Thanks Mom and Dad for my great Christmas gift!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips