Here It Goes...

I just happen to love rhubarb - its big forest green leaves, its hardiness, its adaptability, its color, and most importantly, its connection to my Grandma. Before she passed away nearly two years ago, most gracefully, my Grandma Lorraine grew rhubarb and made dozens of recipes from it every summer. My favorite happens to be her Rhubarb & Blueberry Jam, which also happens to be the only jam/jelly I eat at home! My mom and I continue to make it every summer in her honor (and because we love it).

I'm not sure why, but for some reason I'm apprehensive about sharing this blog with friends and family. At this point, only Mr. Evans, my parents and Lindsay (my blog designer) know that I started this little project. I kind of enjoy this as a private space or peaceful escape at the end of the day. Nonetheless, it will also be fun to share fun photos, recipes and memories with friends and family. So here goes... friends and family... enjoy it and take it for what it is! :)

Just like linen is crisp and clean, and rhubarb is hearty and sweet ... my hope is that life goes the same way. In this crazy world of ours, why must everything be so complicated? This blog is my effort to keep things simple.

Love,
KRE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips