Let's Bring Back

I recently ordered a load of books for my next grad school class and decided to ordered a "fun" book each for Mr. Evans, myself and our baby in utero. Despite the fact that we both read all the time, there is nothing like a delivery of hardcover goodness! I ordered this for the husband and this for the baby (aka parents-to-be who are looking to become educated).

My purchase was this piece of total brain candy. Nothing serious, but Ms. Lesley Blume's book is altogether exciting. The official title, Let's Bring Back: An Encyclopedia of Forgotten-Yet-Delightful, Chic, Useful, Curious, and Otherwise Commendable Things from Times Gone By, sums it up.

Some of my favorite suggestions of things to bring back are...

- Charm School
- Clambakes
- Bing Crosby
- Curls on Little Girls
- Dance Halls
- Dressing Up
- Good Crackerjacks prizes
- Palm Readings
- Tailoring

What would you bring back?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips