Margarita Mocktail

A few days ago, I was really becoming anxious for warmer weather. In my mind, what comes with warmer weather? Summer cocktails and the lake! Since basil martini's and margarita's will not be calling my name this summer, I decided to sample a "mocktail" version for my drinking pleasures.

Unfortunately, there is not a version of non-alcoholic red wine, so this will suffice as a fun mocktail.

Here's the recipe:
- Line rim with salt using lime juice.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Pour in equal parts limeade and O'Douls (non-alcoholic beer, hehe). I check online and it says it would take about 12 O'Douls to equal 1 Miller Lite. I think I'm safe. :)
- Cheers!

I also have been enjoying cranberry juice and La Croix, tonic and a lime twist, or even a standby from my younger days... the Shirley Temple!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips