Pretzel Turtles and Brown Hair

So, the box said "golden blonde" (I'm usually a blonde with highlights, but decided an all over color would be easier). Nonetheless, this is what I got. It's a little darker than normal!! What do you think? We added a few highlights a few days later and trimmed the ends a bit, so it looks quite different again today. Word of warning - hair color is not, I repeat not, predictable when preggers. Mr. Evans snapped this photo while we were making some pretzel turtles. Don't mind my casual outfit. :)


My cousin, Melissa, made the recipe over the holidays and I thought I'd make it for a sweet treat for March Madness weekend. It couldn't be easier.

Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. On a baking sheet, assemble square butter pretzels topped with a Rolo. Bake for 4 minutes. While warm, top with a pecan and press down a bit. Let cool and enjoy! I think this recipe would also be great with a cashew or two. I'll have to try that next time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips