Bonita Beach


90 degrees and sunny is perfect for me! The beach in Bonita is full of shells and provides a nice shoreline for a walk to Doc's Beach House for lunch and cocktail (minus the blisters on the 2 mile walk). 


Hello beach baby bump! I cannot believe I am actually posting a picture of myself in a swimsuit while pregnant, so don't judge. ;)


Get it, ha ha. Mr. Evans just HAD to take this photo for his sister Katie! Apparently when they were younger and travelling in the Naples/Bonita area this was a common stop. :)


One afternoon we rented a pontoon and drove around the back bay. We saw many dolphins, kept watch for manatees and stopped at Lover's Key. It was gorgeous.


My mom and I prior to dinner in Naples. This our third year vacationing with my parents (Napa Valley, Las Vegas and now Bonita). We always have a great time!


I love this photo (and my husband).


My Dad took this photo on his iPhone while we were watching the sunset at a beach bar in Bonita. Isn't it amazing? I wish I were there now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips