The Bump has Arrived!

It's here! Well, this photo was from two weeks ago (we were headed to this amazing fundraiser), but the bump has not grown much since. What do you think? I am pretty psyched about it. The bump makes me actually feel preggers, as I have been lucky not to have experienced any major morning sickness and yucky first/early second trimester things it didn't really set in right away. I know that sounds silly, but I'm sure others can relate.

Also, FYI, in four days we find out the sex of Baby Evans. Mr. Evans and I are still deciding how to announce to everyone the sex of the baby, but it will surely be something somewhat creative. Stay tuned!

It's starting to set in that I'll be a mommy in a few months. For real. We pray every day and night that we'll be blessed with a happy and healthy baby. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips