Let's slow down the world

Yesterday, I wrote about my cousin Melissa. Today, I'm on to my other super inspiring female cousin Lauren. She is a best friend, wife, cousin, daughter, business owner, talented writer and triathlete (although the order of importance is debatable and the list is longer, of course). I recently received a link to an article she wrote for a cycling team she's the leader of and I appreciated it so much I had to pass it on... click here.

Now, I am not a cyclist, a runner or triathlete. However, I can appreciate and identify with passion. Lauren has it and it is inspiring to read her words. She writes, "riding fast makes the world slow down." Isn't that what we all aspire to achieve? A balance or passion in life that helps us center upon that which makes us whole? Finding a meditative remedy is what helps our crazy lives find peace. For me, it's playing piano or baking or being at the lake.

Whatever it is for you, I hope Lauren's post is a reminder for you to contemplate on what makes your world slow down. Maybe it just might be biking? :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips