Mitzy and I

One week ago today, my cousin Melissa and her husband Dave moved to North Carolina. We're so excited for them as they explore a new part of our country and explore life anew! :) However, we will miss them terribly, as will all of their friends and family.

Mitzy (as my Grandma Lorraine used to call her) and I are not just cousins, but the closest of friends. Gosh, we picked each other to be maid/matron's of honor in our respective weddings. I'll miss seeing her in person, but we'll still email and chat all of time! Hey, NC is better than half way around the world. We cannot wait to visit soon!

As a farewell/housewarming present, Mr. Evans and I found the most perfect gift! I think it pretty much sums all there is to love about Wisconsin... plus these beautiful sunny days we've been having!

Click here to see what else this Etsy shop sells. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips