Doggie Treats

My Grandma Lorraine used to call my mom and I names like Esmeralda and Molly Putz, just for fun. When saying these names, she'd usually wink. I can still picture it. So, in honor of her, my parent's little dog is named Molly Putz. She just turned two so I decided to try out a dog treat recipe. I've been in a baking mood, so I thought I'd experiment. Turns out, most homemade dog treats are made with unusually difficult ingredients to hunt down, so I settled for a more simple option with peanut butter and wheat flour.





Isn't she the cutest dog?

Peanut Butter Dog Treats:

2 T corn oil
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 c. water
1 c. whole wheat flour
2 c. white flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine oil, peanut butter and water. Add flour, then knead into dough. Roll dough to quarter inch thickness and cut with desired cookie cutter. Bake for 20 minutes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips