Baby Showers

The past two weekends have been full with back to back baby showers. I was lucky enough to have two showers - one hosted by my mom, and the other hosted by my sisters-in-law and mother-in-law. They were both fantastic and I received such fabulous and generous gifts. I could seriously post pictures of all of the adorable clothes, shoes, accessories, toys, etc. But, that will come when Baby Evans arrives! What fun!


Here are photos from my Steinhardt shower hosted at the West Bend Country Club by my mom.

The setting - how pink! :)

Technically, there are three generations in this photo!


Opening gifts - do you notice my corsage? My mom and aunt made a belly and mommy corsage out of baby socks (Google it if you've never seen it before).

Mr. Evans made an appearance in between golfing 18 holes.

The favor was a "potted" daisy that was actually a pen. Each guest wrote "Wishes for Baby" that I put in an album to read as she grows.



Here are photos from the Evans shower which was just a few days ago in Plymouth.


Delicious food prepared by my SIL's - fresh fruit and veggies, a balsalmic pasta salad, homemade sandwiches, tomato basil mozzarella with bread, and a fantastic mixed green salad. Dessert was Ina's Peach and Blueberry Crisp - yummy.

Adorable fondant cookies made by a local baker in shapes like duckies, onesies and rocking horses.

My SIL Katie is also expecting (a baby boy in December), so we had to take a bump to bump photo before the cousins meet.

My wonderful SIL's and mother-in-law. I am so lucky to have married into such a great family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips