Counting down the days...


Our baby girl is now the size of a watermelon! I've been eating a lot of watermelon (ironically) and so Mr. Evans creatively agreed to pose for a photo! Hehe. We snapped these photos before our Two-Year Wedding Anniversary Dinner at Lake Park Bistro. We had a wonderful evening and I was spoiled all weekend. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband who I am grateful to wake up with every day.

Other than that, things are going well. I am now 37 weeks, so she could come any day now I suppose. We are all organized and ready to go. I can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like!

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer weather in Wisconsin. I can't wait to post photos of our little one soon! Can you believe it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips