Join me

On March 4, 2012, I invite you to join me in marching forth.

Who: Fellow bloggers and readers

What: Marching forth on the 4th

Where: On your blog, in your heart, wherever so you choose

Why: "Only when we march forth can we turn our ideas into realities. Action is the great separator between the Have's and the Have Not's. It turns ideas into I Did's." - Joey Reiman

It's a day to take action, take on new experiences, celebrate an accomplishment, let go of a grudge, make a change... you name it. In past years, I've mentally celebrated this little holiday. But this year, I thought it might be fun to invite bloggers and readers to participate.

Here's the scoop. On March 4th, I will post a picture of the button below. In the comments section, I invite you to either link to your blog where you've posted a bit about how you are marching forth, or just feel free to comment if you don't have a blog. Or, just simply feel free to privately celebrate the day, in your heart or in private conversations with a friend or spouse.

What do you think? Are you in? :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips