Nina's Baptism


On October 9, 2011 (less than a month after Nina was born) she was baptized. Somehow, I realized I never posted about this special occasion. I was reminded because yesterday we got her baptism bonnet back from being monogrammed. I took a quick snapshot on my iPhone. The bonnet was a sweet gift from her godparents. It's neat because it morphs into a handkerchief for Nina's wedding day. How special.

Nonetheless, even though her baptism was months ago (we had it early because Nina's godmother Katie was 8 months pregnant with our now godson, Evan), I thought I'd post a few photos.



P.S. Don't forget to participate in this!!! :)
P.P.S. These photos make me miss my blonde hair!! I think a few highlights are in order.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips