Out On A Limb

My cousin, Lauren, who also is mentioned by me here, recently blogged for LoziLu here. LoziLu, a women's only mud run taking place across the nation, was founded by Lauren and her husband, along with their two friends. Check out their site here to sign up. I also just have to add that I'm inspired by these fitness plans developed by Lauren!

Ok, back to her blog post. Lauren's post mentions that famous quote about going out on a limb because that's where the fruit is. Her post prompted me to question myself... Do I go out on a limb? Do I push past my fears? Do I try new things? One of my quotes recently on "Five Bits" said, the things you're scared of are usually the most worthwhile. Same thing, right?

I am currently facing a task that is outside my comfort zone. And you know, Lauren's post was just what I needed to realize it's ok, if not desirable, to be comfortable with the uncomfortable.

Maybe you need some encouragement too? :)

A beautiful tree in Kenya. I snapped this photo while there on a mission trip a few years ago. If I were out on a limb, this one would be pretty nice.
Or, maybe you'd prefer one of these trees in the Maasai Mara? :) I took this photo while on safari.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips