Green thumb?

Look what is now in our backyard, thanks to Mr. Evans! It was a surprise when I came home from girls weekend! 


While I'm hopeful it will look like the garden below (from the movie It's Complicated)(insert laughing and sarcasm here), I think I'd have to hire a full-time gardener/landscaper/weeder/waterer/etc. I do not have a green thumb, so we'll see. I could have a green thumb if I chose to dedicate time to learning about temperatures, zones, seasonal plantings, etc, however that's not on my radar this year.

So for now, any tips or tricks? EASY does it.


P.S. Do you remember this movie? Seriously, I'd love her home. I totally agree with this post here. Don't you? What movie set would you live on?


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips